Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bay Bridge





Hello my name is Ian Dawson. Welcome to my Blog! Most Recently I was driving to work - which so happened to be right across the Chesapeake bay bridge in MD. One unfortunate part about my job is you have to be up at unreasonable times - on the other hand it makes up for it because you always are up before the sun. Here you have pictures of the sun rising. Keep in mind I took these photographs with my head out the window, my eye in my camera's view finder with my pedal smashed going no less then 70 MPH!! This was one of those moments when you think back and you say - man, that was stupid. Any Ways, I hope you enjoy looking at my photographs as much as I liked taking them.

1 comment:

Justin Mein Photography said...

Ha! Hey man that was pretty good. I didn't know you were funny lol . Jk nice pics dude. Keep it up brotha! We can do a series like this oooo good idea justin. Lol cya!