Monday, May 10, 2010

George and Stephanie's Engagement pictures.

The best dog in the world.  It had a crazy obsession with Frisbees!  
Stephanie ended up tickling George, it ended up making a great shot.
Awww, to bad this little part of town was getting locked up, it was really pretty inside
 
The lips couch, I want one!
Love it!
Awwwww!   Love it.
I just got a new macro lens!  I love it!
Who doesn't have a pool on the sixth floor?
I had to stand in a street to get this shot!  Good thing Philly drivers aren't as crazy as NY drivers.



I had the pleasure of going up to Philadelphia, PA. to take engagement photographs of this wonderful couple.   Stephanie is a long time friend and is now getting married to George.  We had a blast walking around town and taking amazing pictures.  Thanks for having me take your picture's guys!

2 comments:

George Thomas said...

Thanks, Ian. The photos look great -- can't wait to see them all. We really enjoyed hanging out with you too.

Unknown said...

Ian,

This photo is cool! I can't imagine how you did it. Ken always said that you would be the Dawson that would become a success.